WEALTRA by Hubbis
Wealtra is the Asian wealth management ed-tech specialist - an online learning platform aimed at wealth management professionals in Asia.
Wealtra is used by many types of wealth management firms to help them meet their compliance, CPD, reporting and general learning and development requirements - in a transparent, robust and professional manner.
- This is a purpose-built, stand-alone solution for wealth management training – for Private Banks, Retail Banks, Insurance Companies, IFAs, Multi-family Offices and Independent Asset Managers
- We continually upgrade and enhance the content, functionality and technology
- The most relevant content is covered by the course syllabus – including compliance, investment, skills and family wealth-related training
- Training is available for learners to access at their own convenience, 24/7
- Upload ALL internal and external training records to the platform to track TOTAL CPD hours
- The platform offers custom-made regulatory reporting
- Hubbis is the only provider of digital learning that is solely dedicated to the Asian wealth management industry
- Unlimited access to all courses & assessments, recording & reporting - costs USD 300 per user, per year
Key benefits of our ed-tech solutions
- Saves you money - usually 80 percent plus of what you currently spend on less meaningful continuous professional development.
- Enables you to meet your compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Training is interactive, meaningful and assessed. Not a pointless box ticking exercise.
- Training is practical and created by actual wealth management practitioners and experienced professionals.
- Training material is refreshed and improved regularly – based on feedback.
- When the regulator audits your staff’s professional development - you have appropriate, structured, documented training reports on a professional platform to show them. Not the back of an envelope or an excel spreadsheet.
- You can visibly be seen to invest in training and development of your front-line staff in a proper and robust way.
- Ability to upload ALL internal and external training records to the platform to track total CPD/CPT hours.
To organise a trial of the Wealtra learning platform, please contact: [email protected]
We create assessed training material, available in multiple, user-friendly formats, which allows your staff to fulfil all their compliance and regulatory obligations.
Through simple access via an internet portal that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, you will have access to 100+ proprietary e-learning courses that cover core topics relevant to building and improving effective and appropriate advisory skills in an Asian industry context.
Wealtra allows the recording and reporting of all online and offline training that users complete, in order to then provide a complete training record for each individual, so that regulatory reporting is both comprehensive and easy to complete.
The Wealtra platform offers a dedicated report data generation feature that allows HR and compliance managers to generate customised data sets to match both internal and regulatory training reporting requirements.
Wealtra provides HR & compliance managers the ability to build and manage learning plans, apply those plans to defined groups, and track and record each individual’s learning progress.
The reporting function also allows all offline and 3rd-party training to be uploaded to deliver a single, consolidated history for each user. It also enables organisations to report this training to the regulator in a fast, accurate and consistent format.
Create and assign targeted training in customised learning plan for each user, irrespective of the number of users active on any given corporate account.
Train & Retain
Training employees reinforces their sense of value.
Through training, employees achieve goals and ensure they have a solid understanding of their job. Training builds confidence and improves morale.
Track your employees continuous education progress.
There is a digital trail left when you complete our courses. Use our integrated reporting system to check in and follow the training progress of your employees.
Be ahead of the game "knowledge is power".
Give your employees industry insight above the standard. Use any one of our learning options to educate your employees with relevant and current content.